BenitakaThis variety was originated of a somatic mutation in Italy. It was discovered on a farm in the municipality of Floraí, in the northern part of Paraná. Launched in 1991, it began to be cultivated in the lower basin of the San Francisco river in approximately 1994.
- Berries: large and weigh approximately 400g.
- Color: intense dark pink color even when still immature at any time of year.
- Taste: The flesh is crunchy with neutral tasting. Presents with an excellent postharvest condition.
Red GlobeOriginated in 1958 in Davis, California. It is a red to red-pink grape. Inmogeneous. The clusters reach exceptionally large dimensions; shaped like a conical pyramid with wings half closed.
- Berries: large and spherical - 9 to10 gr. Consistent enough to resist adversity when planted and transported for long periods of time.
- Color: red to red-pink
- Taste: Sweet. 14% of sugar, pH 3.4 and total acidity of 5.5 g / l).
ItáliaIt is a vine crossing between Amburgo Bicane and Moscato grapes. It was created in 1911. It was not considered a good vine in the beginning of its cultivation. Only sometime later, after checking its behavior in other than the original environments was it is really appreciated . It has pruinose in the thick bark skin and a juicy pulp.
- Berries: large and slightly elongated.
- Color: yellow green
- Taste: sweet muscatel.
Improved BenitakaIt began to be cultivated in the lower basin of the San Francisco river in approximately 2011. The clusters are large and weigh approximately 500 g.
- Berries: large – greater than 22 mm in size.
- color: it is an intense development of the red coloration even when still immature at any time of the year.
- Taste: The flesh is crunchy with a neutral tasting. Shows good post-harvest conservation.